Rejuve U Mobile Massage
In response to COVID-19, new safety protocols will be followed, because your care is our highest priority!
For our therapist:
- Any therapist experiencing any symptoms, will cease work until they have been asymptomatic for at least two weeks.
- Masks will be worn during session, covering nose and mouth.
- All equipment is to be sanitized before and after each use, with a broad spectrum cleaner according to CDC guidelines.
- Provide clean sheets if client is unable to do so.
- Wash hands before physical contact with client, and supplies, upon arrival, beginning of massage, and at the end.
- Remove shoes, at clients request or wear shoe booties
For our clients:
- Do NOT book an appointment if experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or other communicable diseases.
- Do NOT book if you have traveled internationally within the last 30 days, or anyone in your household has knowingly been exposed.
- Shower before appointment
- Provide clean sheets for massage table.
- Provide a sink/bathroom for Therapist to wash their hands
- Refrain from shaking hands, until clean.
- Keep children/pets and others away from massage therapist equipment following social distance guidelines of 6 feet.
- Upon appointment arrival AND supine position (on your back) wear a mask/something that covers your nose and mouth in the event you need to cough/sneeze.